Signing in book
Everyone who visits every participating Open Studio should be asked to sign into a standard visitors sheet.
The sheet needs to have enough fields to provide the artist and the Open Studio organising group with the information they need to do their job.
|First Name||Last Name||Email Address||Tel||Home Town|
|Mary Jane||Doe||[email protected]||01755-555-123||Croydon|
Remember: You need to include on the print out sheets a GDRP disclaimer on every page informing the visitors that the information will be shared with the organising organisation and that they will be asked to complete an online survey of their experience.
Survey your visitors
We assume that you will be emailing out to all attendees a basic online survey asking them:
- Are you likely to participate in one of our events in the future?
- How likely are you to tell a friend about this event?
- Why did you choose to attend our event and what did you take away from the experience?
- Do you think the event met its goals?
- Did this year’s event meet your expectations? Why or why not?
- How might we improve our Open Studio event for next year?
You can use SurveyMonkey to do the heavy lifting here and producing results everyone can scrutinise and learn from.